These reports are snapshots of your water quality. Included are details about where your water comes from, what it
contains, and how it compares to standards set by regulatory agencies. We are committed to providing you with
information because informed customers are our best allies.
- Charco 27
- Chui Chu
- Comobabi Intertie – Includes Crowhang
- Covered Wells Regional – Includes Sikul Himatk, Mountain Village
- Greater Santa Rosa Regional – SRBS, Santa Rosa Subdivision, Palo Verde Stand, Anegam, Santa Rosa Village, North Komelic, Ak Chin & Archie Hendricks Nursing Home.
- Kerwo Intertie – Includes Pia Oik & Menagers Dam
- Little Tucson– Artesia
- New Fields
- Nolic Intertie – Includes San Luis, Cababi, Rincon, Bobcat
- Pisinemo Intertie – Includes Santa Cruz
- Queens Well
- San Pedro
- San Xavier ORD East
- Santa Rosa Ranch Intertie – Includes Sil Nakya
- Sells Intertie – Includes Big Fields
- Topawa Intertie – Includes Coldfields, South Komelic, San Miguel, Choulic
- Vaya Chin Intertie– Includes Hickiwan, San Simon
- Mission View Mobile Home Park – Includes Tucson Water Report
- San Xavier West – Includes Tucson Water Report
Please share this information with all the other people who drink this water, especially those who may not have received this notice directly (for example, people in apartments, nursing homes, schools, and businesses). You can do this by posting this notice in a public place or distributing copies by hand or mail.
Please feel free to contact the number provided below for more information or for a translated copy of the report if you need it in another language.
Ross Schroeder, Manager,
P.O. Box 816, Sells, Arizona 85634
Phone:(520) 383-5897 Fax:(520) 419-4525 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org